Political Communication for an SME
- The 5th amendment to the German Packaging Ordinance blocked access to the market for innovative, 100% recyclable plastics.
- Negative impact on small and medium-sized innovative plastic manufacturers.
- A company dominating the market was implementing intensive lobbying to maintain the status quo.
- The aim is to develop and implement a targeted information campaign (national and regional) for politicians and the media.
- The company seeks PR strategy advice on general measures, lobbying central government and positioning of the issue in decision maker media.
- Development of key messages and a story -> hearings.
- On-going media communications, editorial work and press relations activities.
- Organisation of a parliamentary evening, media trips etc.
- Positioning of the innovative concept in political debates.
- Sensitisation of the general public and politicians to the issue.
Business segments & services