- A global player wasn’t being perceived as an employer brand.
- War for talents and demographic change.
- Phase of extensive restructuring with reduced university marketing.
- Target group-specific HR marketing should be increased.
- Communications with relevant university departments, even in times of low recruitment, should be maintained.
- The aim is to build a news flow and communicate good news into the opinion market.
- Comprehensive benchmarking to analyse the situation.
- Development of a consistent communication strategy, optimisation of messages.
- Relaunch of the career website (content/language).
- Development of a target group-specific editorial plan, revision of texts and creation of new texts.
- Sharper profile in the target groups.
- Informed reporting in university publications and media.
- Revised website considered to be a top career website in professional circles.
Business segments & services