Brand and CEO Positioning
- A legally independent subsidiary was formed after the carve-out of a global corporation’s fine chemistry division.
- The aim is to generate awareness for the company’s brand and its CEO in the media and opinion market.
- The company should be positioned amongst relevant multipliers.
- Kick-off workshop and development of a PR roadmap, including measures geared to the main local target groups, media, politicians and customers.
- Package of measures including CEO positioning on relevant platforms, open day, mobile exhibition, CSR measures at local schools, interviews and background talks, press talks and visits to editorial offices.
- Much higher awareness in the region.
- Inclusion on the public authorities’, ministries’ and political decision makers’ agendas.
Business segments & services